Hey~ Welcome to my profile;)

Nothing much~ just welcome to pass by my profile ;D Thanks..

Sunday, September 5, 2010

25 random about me?!

Its kinda weird to post here...but i wish i could it so that next time just "Copy AND Paste" again XD

1.i did really enjoy my cosplay life and my cosplay friends

2.duh...i dont really like my college life now...D:

3.Yesssssss...im super bleach-fans...i did very love ichigo also..XD

4.i hate those who are not respect my friends...

5.i love girls...XD

6.travel the world....this is what i want...imma gonna give up everything for this if i can ..

7.i did wanna go travel with my cosplay friends again and again and never end..XD

8.im single and available right now..

9.i love football and manchester united..LOL england too!

10.i wish to hear my friends said " you will never walk alone" for me..XD

11.i like to play games...but im a noob..LOL...really...1

12.i will try to own 100 costume and 100 wig as well...

13.i dun wan to become famous..you know...it might cause u lost alot great friends..

14.i love ragnarok online...yes...i love vera chua too( in RO )..and i love my RO gangs..

15.there are few reason that i quit bleach cosplay group...one of them is...you guys are not enough trusting me...( i dunwan work with those ppl who're not trusting me..)

16.i duno why i did so many thing but nobody know...D:

17.i can make u crazy and make u laugh...XD...

18.well....did anyone know that i use to write poem?=X

19.i always watch movie alone..D:

20.i never use 100% power and serious to do everything...

21.its been 3 year..i have never kiss any girls..LOL...

22.i love card games also...;D

23.oh....LOL...why i got so much time to waste....XD

24.i help people everyday...LOL.....XDXD

25.Hey you....remember my name....VIX

LOL...i just been tagged by someone in Facebook...so i paste it in my blog also..XD

No comments: